Vegan Pineapple Cake
photo by Engineer in the Kit
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange pineapple slices on the bottom of a 12-inch spring form pan. Place a cherry in the middle of each pineapple ring. Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour juice off pineapple can into a measuring cup, add water to make 1 cup. Add to the pineapple juice mix, oil and vinegar.
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry ingredients (don't overmix). Dump the mix into the spring form.
- Bake for 38-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool for 20 minutes, loosen sides of ring using a knife or a spatula. Remove ring. Flip cake onto a serving plate and remove bottom.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!