Vegan Liquid-Chocolate Mocha
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (rounded)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (level)
- 3⁄4 cup strong coffee
- 3⁄4 cup hemp milk (or a nut milk)
- 1 ounce dark chocolate (70%)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Soy Whip (optional)
- Place cocoa powder and sugar in a large mug.
- Add hot coffee. (I brew mine directly into the mug).
- Stir to dissolve cocoa and sugar.
- Add hemp milk and stir.
- Add chocolate. Microwave until hot, but not boiling. (This takes 90 seconds on my rather low-powered microwave). (Boiling will cause the hemp milk to separate).
- Add vanilla extract and stir to blend in the chocolate. (This takes more than a quick stir).
- Top with soy whip, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!