Vegan Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Banana Pancakes (Low -Fat, Oil
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Egg, Milk, Oil, Gluten and Soy Free
- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour (Oatmeal or Brown RiceFlour)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk (or rice milk)
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 large banana
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Combine all dry ingedients.
- Mash 1/2 of banana very well in a large bowl.
- Combine Applesauce, almond milk, and vanilla extract in with banana.
- Add dry ingredients to bowl in four parts (mixing in between).
- Mix all ingredients together until combined well.
- Heat pan on med and spray with oil.
- Pour about 1/6 Batter onto pan and cook until bubbles begin to form.
- Flip pancake and cook until golden color appears.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Serve with left over half of banana (sliced) and Maple Syrup.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION