Vegan Garbanzo Bean and Artichoke Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in wok.
- Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add garbanzo beans and saute on medium-high for 10 minutes and stir occasionally to prevent burning or until the garbanzo beans are golden brown all over. Then put them in a large bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to wok then add the artichoke hearts until browned when finished add them to the garbanzo beans.
- Toast almonds in wok then add them to garbanzo bean and artichoke hearts.
- Add red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and chopped parsley to bowl and mix ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!