Vegan Drop Cookie
- Ready In:
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2⁄3 cup brown rice flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips, vegan
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In bowl, combine mashed bananas, oil, liquid sugar and vanilla, or stevia vanilla. In separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda and coconut (if using). Stir the wet mixture into the dry until just combined. Add your choice of "fun yum" for final stir, i.e., coco chips, raisins, dried fruit, or anything your taste desire with banana!
- Drop onto prepared cookie sheet. They will not change from the dropped shape, so it is up to you if you wish to have round, drop cookies; or thinner, oblong cookies. Bake for about 18 minutes, until golden. Place 'em on a rack and then test the moment they are cool enough!
- Yields about 16 cookies, but depends on drop size!
- ****** substitutions******.
- maple syrup = 2tbsp agave and 2 tbsp maple.
- oil = 2 tbsp canola /1 tbsp almond butter / 1 tbsp coconut butter.
- vanilla= 8 drops NuNaturals vanilla stevia.
- cacao chips= raisins or your choice of chocolate chips or dried fruit.
- coconut= sliced almonds (adds bulk).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!