Vegan (Dairy Free) Quesadillas
photo by The Veganista
- Ready In:
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese (Daiya cheese works best)
- 1 stick Earth Balance natural buttery spread
- 1 dash salt (optional)
- Heat skillet, medium setting.
- Spread butter onto both sides of each corn tortilla.
- Place one corn tortilla onto skillet.
- Add 1/4 cup cheese, or less if desired.
- Place another tortilla on top.
- Heat through until tortilla underneath is lightly browned.
- Flip and brown the other side.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Repeat steps.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a new mother to a very adventurous 1 yr old. Other than spending quality time with my daughter I enjoy cooking/baking. The cherry on top is photographing it. I really enjoy food photography. I am a novice but practice makes perfect. Almost forgot to mention that I'm Vegan so hopefully my reviews are helpful to anyone interested in dairy-free cooking. Unless you follow a recipe exactly, don't give it a review or any stars if it isn't any good. It's not fair to the OP. Follow directions and use the listed ingredients and then rave/rant about it.