Vegan Creamy Pear and Macadamia Nut Salad Dressing
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup pear, peeled, cored, and diced (1 small pear)
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (I used champagne wine vinegar)
- 1 pinch salt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- If it’s too thick, dilute with water.
- Infuse love and enjoy with any salads you can think of.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!