Vegan Chocolate Orange Mousse
photo by Sirona Sky
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler on low heat.
- Put all other ingredients in the blender and blend until creamy. You will need to stop and scrape the bowl a few times. This will insure that it will be smooth.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add to the Vita-mix and blend some more.
- Pour in a big bowl or individual serving bowls. Refrigerate for at lest 1 hour .
- Serve garnished with orange rind and fresh mint.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Williamsburg Va and spend half my life in London UK. I am married and have 3 children,also many cats and dogs. I am a Flight Attendant, a Coffee House Owner, and a Yoga Teacher. I have been practicing yoga for 15 yrs and teaching for 10yrs. I Homeschool my children.I Love to cook and I am always looking for Vegan recipes.