Vegan Chocolate Lava Cake
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 160C/325°F Coat muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together gluten-free baking mix, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Whisk in maple syrup, oil and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add milk until batter is well combined.
- Pour the batter into muffin tin, filling each hole ¾ up.
- Drop a chocolate chip in the centre of each mould.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Loosen edges by running a knife around each mould.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!