Vegan Berry Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 3 cups berries, of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 unbaked pastry for double-crust pie
- Put berries in pie crust.
- Mix flour and sugar and sprinkle over berries.
- Put top crust over berries, crimp edges, trim off excess dough, and cut a few slashes in the top Bake for 30-35 minutes at 400°F.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This pie is SO good. I made this for my hubby and I for a special dessert and it turned out superb! I will defintely be making this again, and I do have some pictures, but they didnt turn out that very well, but I will post them anyway, and try to get others the next time I make it. Thanks so much!Reply