Vegan Apple Sausage Stuffing
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 packages plain seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (14 ounce) package Lightlife Gimme Lean ground sausage (or other veggie sausage)
- 5 -6 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 4 apples, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup white wine
- salt and pepper
- Saute the onions, celery and garlic in a little bit of oil or butter over medium-high heat until limp.
- Cook the sausage according to directions.
- Mix everything together and bake in a greased baking dish for one hour at 350.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!