Veasna's Cambodian Lime and Beef Salad
photo by Veasna
- Ready In:
- 250 g beef
- 3 sticks lemongrass
- 200 g long beans
- 300 g green tomatoes
- 200 g cucumbers
- 1 small red chili pepper
- 100 g red onions
- 3 small limes
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon stock
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Chop vegetables (lemongrass, red onion, red chilli, lime, green beans, green tomatoes, cucumbers).
- Cut beef into very thin slices.
- Add lime to beef.
- Add salt, sugar, stock & fish sauce.
- Mix, add to pan & cook for a minute.
- Pour the beef over cut vegetables & stir well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I run cooking classes and food tours in my home town of Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I also regularly upload food videos. Find them at veasnainthekitchen.com and on my YouTube channel