Vanuatu Coconut Cake
photo by sterlinggilliam17
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- In a bowl using an electric mixer whisk sugar and butter until light and creamy.
- Then add the eggs one by one into the butter and sugar mix making sure that you mix the eggs through thoroughly.
- Using a metal spoon mix the flour and grated coconut into the above mixture.
- Butter and flour a round or square 20cm baking tin and pour mixture into it and then place oven.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!