Vanilla Smoked Salmon
photo by botkmusical
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 3 tablespoons equagold pure organic vanilla raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons equagold pure vanilla grapeseed oil
- salmon fillet
- Make a paste using 3 tbsp of Equagold Pure Organic Vanilla Raw Sugar & 3 tbsp of Equagold Pure Vanilla Grapeseed Oil.
- Rub the above Paste over Salmon fillets.
- Leave to marinate for 30 minutes then either smoke, (or simply roast in the oven at 200°C) for 15 minutes or until almost cooked. Leave to rest for 5 minutes and serve.
- This is great served with a fresh salad, with Vanilla & Saffron Mayonnaise.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!