V-8 Tomato Bread
photo by Miss V
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped to about the size of raisins
- In the bread machine pan, place all ingredients (except the dried tomatoes) in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Use the 'basic' bread setting and'light' crust color.
- Bake according to your machine directions.
- When the machine beeps during the kneading cycle, add the dried tomatoes a few at a time until they are kneaded into the dough.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I grew up in a small town in southwest Virginia but have now settled down in the mountains of Tennessee. I have also lived in Oklahoma, Texas, Alaska and Washington. Throughout the years, I have met lots of wonderful people and made some great lifelong friends who share my love for cooking. I always enjoy all the new dishes that my friends and family share with me. I love to entertain and have friends and family over and they love to come and eat!! My kitchen is always open with good food and warm conversation! My motto is: The recipe that is not shared with others will soon be forgotten; but when it is shared, it will be enjoyed by future generations.