Urner Pastete (Swiss Raisins Pie)
photo by Artandkitchen
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Prepare your mold of about 26 cm with butter and flour.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough with the food processor.
- Allow to rest at least one hour in the fridge.
- Heat in a pan or in the microwave all the ingredients for the filling until cinnamon.
- Remove from the heat, add the Brandy and let well covered to marinate for at least one hour.
- With 2 third of the dough cover the bottom and the border (3 cm) of the baking mold.
- Add the filling, brush with some egg yolk the upper side of the border and cover with the remaining dough.
- Brush the cover with the egg yolk.
- Bake 40-45 Minute at 180°C (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- Store overnight and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a wife, mother, beekeeper, food addicted and lover of nature as well as travels. Travelling I discovered the pleasures for the food, his colors, taste and spices. Now I?m really devoted to food photography and I love experimenting with new recipes to share them with my family and the world. My main inspirations: Italy: my roots Switzerland: homeland Greece: adopted homeland Travelling: spices and dreams Herbs and Bees: education in biology Colors and shapes: love eat with eyes as well