Unstuffed Cabbage Skillet
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is from Kraft.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 lb green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brown rice, uncooked
- Brown meat with onion and dressing mix.
- Add tomatoes, rice, water and cabbage; stir.
- Reduce heat to simmer; cover tightly.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes or until cabbage is tender and rice is cooked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION