Unique Tuna Lasagna Casserole
photo by Shasha
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna fish, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350.
- Lightly,grease a 12x8x2 baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan,combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce the heat,simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir on occasion.
- Cook the lasagna noodles as directed on package.
- With spoon,add one third of the tunafish mixture into the dish.
- Layer half each of the noodles,ricotta,and mozzerella cheese.
- Top with one third of tuna mixture.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining noodles,ricotta,mozzerall and tuna.
- Sprinkle on top layer,the parmesan cheese.
- Uncovered,bake for 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hey there!~ My name is Crystal. I am 19,and living in Florida. I really love to cook,& bake all the time for my family.I just get so much enjoyment out of it! There is just something about the great aroma throughout the house when you bake something,creating special memories in the kitchen! A little more about me: I am a strict vegetarian,(almost vegan!,heh)but of course my whole family is not,so I cook just about anything! Other than cooking-I like to read,surf the net and create art. My favorite websites are: www.ebay.com & www.witchvox.com (I'm wiccan) Of course,the Zaar has become my favorite website! I love how friendly the people are and how interactive this place is!