Uncle Bill's Creamy Mustard /Jalapeno Dipping Sauce
photo by William Uncle Bill
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons whole milk, homogenized
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream, 35%
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 large jalapeno, pepper about 2 1/2 inches long seeded and chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Process all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Store in glass jar with lid in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Use as required for dipping or as a sauce, spread over your selected food item.
- To give this a curry flavor, add 2 teaspoons of your favorite curry powder.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!