Uncle Ben's 90 Second Stir Fry Rice.
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Bachelors Stir Fry Rice
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 7/8 ounce) bags of uncle ben's 90 second brown rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 -10 oz.bag of steam it peas
- 4 -6 pieces of pork and seeds
- 4 green chopped green onions
- nuts, if desired
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of seamseed oil
- Chop up the pork into small pieces.
- Chop the onions into pieces.
- In med sauce pan mix onions and pork together in oil.
- Fry until the onions are done. Remove mixer and set aside.
- Fry eggs in left over oil to hard .
- Heat Uncle Ben's Rice for 90 Seconds in Microwave.
- Steam it peas follow directions on package.
- Mix everything together in sauce pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION