Unbelievable Chocolate Kahlua Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with COCOA.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Beat with mixer for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes,or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!