photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 24 button mushrooms
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup grated real parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons thai kitchen premium fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon club house onion powder
- 1 tablespoon club house paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mccormick gourmet coarse black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mccormick gourmet caraway seed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Preheat a nonstick pan to medium heat.
- Remove the mushroom stems and finely chop them.
- Sauté the mushrooms in butter and add spices, tomato paste, ½ cup (125 mL) of Parmesan cheese and the condiments.
- After the mushrooms have been sautéed, garnish the mushroom heads; top with panko and the remaining ½ cup (125 mL) of Parmesan cheese.
- Cook in the oven on a baking sheet until the toppings are golden brown.
- More recipes are available on flavour.ca.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!