Ultimate White Chili
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1 (2 ounce) jar minced garlic
- 1 (4 ounce) jar green chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 5 cups monterey jack cheese
- 5 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans
- Cook chicken for about 30-45 minutes drain.
- Heat broth, add onion and garlic, low boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add spices and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Add beans and simmer for another 45 minutes.
- Add chicken and 1 cup cheese and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with cheese, sour creme, salsa, and fritos or mexican corn bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello Im married and have 1 3 year old boy. I work at a local nursery. I love what I do but its hard work so I need quick and easy recipes. My passion my gardening! I do it for fun and stress realif. Thats about it.