Ultimate Killer Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup oats (uncooked oatmeal)
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
mix and match as you like
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup toffee pieces (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 deg. F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, corn flakes, sugars, raisins and coconut.
- Add eggs, vanilla and melted butter.
- Mix until well blended.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture and stir until it is all incorporated into the dough.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 12- 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>The Dolphin picture was taken while my DH and I lived in the Bahamas. We had some great experiences there including a variety of cuisines. Once a year they have an international food festival where countries from all over the world set up booths and offer their traditional dishes and drinks. We now live in Oregon in the Pacific N.W. We will be sharing some of our Caribbean recipes from time to time and look forward to sampling what the N.W. has to offer.</p>