Ultimate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is another great recipe from Paula Deen's Chocolate Celebration Magazine.These are so soft and tasty and the recipe makes alot,about 4 1/2 dozen.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 (8 ounce) package toffee pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl,combine butter and sugars.Beat at medium speed with a mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl,combine flour and baking soda.Gradually add to butter mixture,beating until combined.
- Beat in toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by heaping tablespoonfuls,2 inches apart,on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.Let cool on pan for 2 minutes.remove to wire rack to cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION