Ultimate Banana Muffins!
photo by Charmie777
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
- Mash bananas and combine in a mixer bowl with sugar, eggs and melted butter. Blend well.
- Alternately blend in flour mixture and milk. Mix well.
- Gently stir in butterscotch chips.
- Pour into greased or paper-lined muffin tins.
- For extra sinfulness, sprinkle additional butterscotch chips on top!
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe is just perfect as written...but like just about every cook on Zaar...I did fiddle with it -- added 1 teaspoon vanilla to enhance the flavors; and the second time I tried adding a few dried cranberries in place of the butterscotch chips...next time might use both together. You will enjoy this recipe. Comes out well using Splenda too.