Tyler Florence's Pickled Beet Martini
Based on a cocktail from Tyler Florence's book, Dinner at My Place. I love martinis and I adore beets! This has a very strong beet flavor, so I recommend this only to serious beet-lovers!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces pickled beet juice
- 6 ounces vermouth
- 6 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces aquavit
- pickled beet, on skewer, for garnish
- Place martini glasses in the freezer or fill them with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add beet juice, vermouth, vodka, and aquavit to shaker.
- Remove any ice from glasses. Shake and pour drink through a strainer into glasses.
- Garnish with skewered baby beets.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION