Two Ingredient Cookie Cups
photo by quickbitechef
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F and paper-line 24 mini-muffin cups.
- Divide the cookie dough into 24 equal parts. Place a portion of cookie dough in the muffin cups and press it down as well as around the edges to cover the muffin cup.
- Bake them from 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set. Cool the muffin cups on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove the cookie cups from the paper-line and cool them on the wire rack. The cookie cups should be at room temperature to proceed further.
- Microwave morsels in small, microwave safe or heave duty plastic bag on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds; without removing from the bag knead until smooth. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth [do not remove from bag]. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze chocolate into each cup.
- Love peanut butter? You can add couple of tablespoon of peanut butter in the chocolate mixture for the nutty taste!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to create and share recipes that can be made in a jiffy and perfect for those rushed weekdays. A full time job, a toddler driving me mad and cooking meals became a nightmare until I started cooking and collecting quick fix meals. Other than cooking I am a dog lover and I have set up my food blog to help shelters and rescue dogs in need. I am actively involved with various animal welfare organizations.