Two by Four Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chopped beef, browned and drained
- 2 cans minestrone soup (Campbell's size)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes, one should be with jalapeno
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Throw everything into a pot and heat gently.
- Gets better the second day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live just outside the Big Apple. I am passionate about my husband, my kids, my cats, my friends, reading, cooking, and Santa Fe. I love "Marcella Cucina" and have enjoyed everything I made from it, but on a daily basis I use Mark Bittman's "How to Cook Everything". My pet peeve is procrastinators - don't they know it's ALWAYS later than you think????