photo by alligirl
- Ready In:
- In a skillet, brown sausage and drain well.
- Add cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, oregano, garlic salt, tomato paste, and tomato sauce and mix well. Simmer 20 minutes. Cool.
- Open one of the biscuit cans and remove the biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 4 layers. Place the layers on a cookie sheet.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of sauce mixture on each layer.
- Repeat with second can of biscuits.
- At this point, you can place the cookie sheets in the freezer until pizzas are frozen. Store frozen pizzas in a ziploc bag in the freezer until ready to use.
- When ready to serve, top pizzas with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
i must first say that i love when a recipe states that they freeze well off the bat. These were very easy to make and very tastey. I added some onion powder into the sauce also. I doubled the recipe and put light sauce and pineapple on some, and peporoni and sausage on the others. I cooked a couple up right away for a late night snack and froze the rest for easy snacks for the week. DBF said they reminded him alittle of bagel bites... just not on bagels and a whole lot cheaper lol. thanks for the recipe loof
I made these great little pizzas for a Christmas Eve cocktail party, and they were a big hit. I did make a couple of minor changes. I already had some leftover frozen pizza sauce, so I subbed that sauce, and used ground beef instead of sausage. I also bought the jumbo flaky biscuits (16 oz per can). Definitely a winner for any dinner party with lots of kids.