Twisted Pesto Breadsticks
photo by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- Ready In:
- 8 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 9x10-inch rectangle.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Spread the pesto onto one of the rectangles.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of pesto.
- Carefully lift the remaining rectangle and lay it on top of the first.
- Press down all over.
- Slice with a pizza cutter to make 9 strips 10 inches long.
- Carefully lift each strip and place them 2 inches apart on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Pinch the ends of each of the strips together and twist each strip 4 or 5 times.
- Bake at 400°F 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Rhodes Bake-N-Serv is the brand name used by Rhodes International, Inc. which is owned and managed by Ken Farnsworth Jr., his eldest son Kenny Farnsworth, President, and Erik Lehnardt. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with plants in Columbus, Wisconsin. Rhodes Bake-N-Serv supplies grocery stores, club stores, and mass merchandisers across the United States. Rhodes is also available to restaurants, schools, and other institutions through food service distributors.<br /> <br /> Rhodes Bake-N-Serv continues the tradition of quality started by Mr. Herbert Cecil Rhodes Jr. and all the dedicated people who have made Rhodes “America’s Favorite Frozen Dough”.</p>