Tuscany Chicken Pasta
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese (set aside for layering)
- 1 -2 chicken breast
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 dash garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the flour.
- Cook chicken for a few minutes on each side on medium heat.
- For alfredo sauce: melt butter in sauce pan over medium low heat.
- Stir in cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Add garlic and pepper.
- Stir in milk until creamy.
- Add mozzerella cheese and stir until melted. You may use a blender to smooth it out.
- Sprinkle in parmesean, stir in chicken.
- For topping: In skillet, melt butter and mix in bread crumbs, stirring until mildly coated.
- Sprinkle in garlic salt.
- Spread 1/3 of the chick/sauce mixture into the greased pan.
- Add the noodles.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzerella and some parmesean cheese.
- Spread the last of the chicken mixture on top, sprinkle with the last of the mozzerella and parmesean.
- Top with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 20-30 mib.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm enjoying life with my husband. I love cooking for the 2 of us every night! He is a big eater and loves that I love to cook. <br /><br />My passions are food, dogs, people, music, camping, kids and card or board games. I'm also very involved in my church. <br /><br /><br /><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg alt= /></p> <p> </p>