Tuscan White Bean Soup With Prosciutto
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy, fast, delicious!
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 3⁄4 cup chopped carrot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup water
- 2 (19 ounce) cans cans cannellini beans, drained
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add the prosciutto, and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the onion, celery, carrot and garlic; sauté for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add the water, beans, bay leaves, and broth and bring soup to a boil. Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the parsley, sherry, and black pepper; cook for one minute. Discard bay leaves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION