Tuscan Pork Loin
photo by JelsMom
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 3 lbs pork loin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup vermouth
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Tie kitchen string around pork in three places (prevents flattening). Mix salt and garlic into a paste. Stir in oil, rosemary and zest.
- Rub mixture into pork. Refrigerate, uncovered, 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Place in roasting pan.
- Roast 45 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Remove from heat & let rest 10 minutes.
- Add vermouth and vinegar to roasting pan and place over medium-high heat.
- Simmer, scraping browned bits on bottom of pan, 3-4 minutes until half reduced.
- Remove string and slice roast.
- Add any juices to sauce and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!