Tuscan Pork Kebabs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Cooking Light. August 09.
- Ready In:
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- cooking spray
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine olive oil, grated lemon rind, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic in a large bowl, stirring well.
- Add pork; marinate at room temperature 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Thread pork and bell peppers alternately onto each of 8 (8-inch) skewers. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until pork is done, turning occasionally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION