Tuscan Lentil Salad
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, halves, packed in oil, drained
- 1 cup fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive, green
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced
- 19 ounces green lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- Mix first 7 ingrediants for dressing in a jar. Shake well and set aside.
- Finely chop sun-dried tomatoes. Slice fennel into thin strips. Coarsely chop fennel fronds. Chop the artichoke hearts. Julienne the red pepper. Chop parsley. Break up feta cheese. Rinse and drain lentils, drain and chop olives.
- Place all salad ingrediants in a bowl and top with dressing. Mix well and taste to adjust seasoning.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!