Tuscan Chicken Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients and coat chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow....one of the best marinades I've had! I love this and so did my family. This will be my reg. standby marinade from now on. All the flavors I love in one easy to fix recipe! I used this on chicken breast and marinaded only a few hours, then grilled. I recommend people give this one a try...you won't be disappointed! Thanks Captain!