Turkey Tikka Masala Meatloaf
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A unique and unusual twist on an old classic!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup tikka masala (A prepared sauce, I used Sharwood's)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sautee onions over medium heat until caramelized.
- Allow onions to cool and combine with all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using your hands, mix ingredients together.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Transfer mixture to large baking sheet and shape into loaf.
- Bake for one hour or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION