Turkey & Stuffing Casserole
A delicious, filling casserole that takes only a few minutes to put together. Almost as tasty as Thanksgiving dinner, with a lot less trouble!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup raw broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- Add water and melted butter to stuffing, mix.
- Cover bottom of 9x13 baking dish with stuffing.
- Arrange broccoli and turkey over stuffing.
- In separate bowl, mix soup, milk, and 1/2 cup of each kind of cheese.
- Pour over broccoli and turkey layer.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over soup layer.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I googled 3 ingredients I had out to prepare dinner, ground turkey, stuffing mix, broccoli , but needed some inspiration on putting it together & this recipe came up. Great family pleaser. With any recipe tweak to your liking. Stuffing was too soft, even though I put it in buttered dish. Any suggestions? Tweaks I added diced onions, celery, bell pepper, and chicken broth & creamed chicken instead. As with all my turkey dishes Poultry seasoning is a must add to cream soup. It adds flavor instead of salt.Reply
It was good, made a couple of changes-added some sauteed onion, muchrooms and celery,but we all found it lacking something....definitely no need to add salt and a bit soggy. I'm not a big fan of using prepared foods such as stuffing mix and canned soups so maybe next time I'll try it when I have left over stuffing.1Reply
see 9 more