Turkey Soup With Tarragon
From 1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1 lb turkey breast, boneless, skinless, cubed 3/4-inch
- 2 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 4-6 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Oh, I love tarragon, so I knew I had to make this. I used leftover cooked chicken for this in place of turkey but made no other substitutions. I loved the hint of dijon mustard with the tarragon. I used russet potatoes, and because they are floury, they sort of thicken the soup almost like a chowder...... but without all the fat! Thanx for a great use for leftover turkey or chicken!Reply