Turkey Scaloppine Parmesan (Weight Watchers) - Points = 4
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I just love the recipes that are featured in the Weight Watchers magazines. This is from the September/October 2008 issue that I just received. I haven't tried this yet but will some time in the future.
- Ready In:
- 4 (1/4 lb) turkey cutlets
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat free marinara sauce
- 4 slices fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the cutlets and cook until browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the marinara sauce to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add the cutlets and turn to coat with the sauce. Top each cutlet with 1 slice of the mozzarella and a spoonful of the sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the cheese melts and the cutlets are cooked through, 2 minutes.
- GOOD IDEA: Accompany each serving the 3/4 cup cooked spaghetti and 1 cup cooked broccoli rabe (the Points value will increase by 3).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation