- Ready In:
- 12 ounces cooked turkey, cut in strips or cubes
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup canned jalapeno chile
- 1 cup salsa
- Sprinkle four tortillas with turkey, cheese, green onion and chilies.
- Drizzle salsa over top.
- Cover with other tortillia.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes each until cheese is melted and turkey heated.
- Serve with extra salsa, extra cheese, sour cream, tomato, guacamole etc.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an early retired guy living in the beautiful Okanagn Valley in British Columbia. Most of all I enjoy retirement and living where I do. I travel as much as possible in the winter to as many varied hot places I can. Enjoy cooking and entertaining and being entertained!