Turkey Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- Boil potatoes and carrots in their skin until soft, about 15 minute Drain water, and let them cool will they are not too hot to the touch. Boil eggs till they are hard, for about 15 min as well, and let them cool in cold water.
- Meanwhile, dice pickles, turkey meat, parsley, and onion.
- When the potatoes, carrots, and eggs are cold to the touch peel and dice them.
- Mix all ingredients, and dress with Mayo. Enjoy!
- The salad can stay dressed in the fridge for a while of you do not add salt to the mix.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!