Turkey Parmesan Casserole
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half, cooked and drained
- 2 cups turkey meat, no skin (chopped, cooked)
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- cook pasta according to directions on package and drain.
- combine all ingredients (reserving 1/4 C of Parmesan cheese) in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. (You can use all fat-free products if you wish).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
this recipe was pretty easy to put together although I think I spent more than 10 minutes on the preparation...i experiemented and added about 3 tsp italian seasoning and 1 soup can milk to this recipe. I also used a full 16 oz. container of sour cream ....mine was in back of fridge so it was slightly frozen...It turned out really good! Will be making this again soon.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a career mom who has resorted to frozen dinners on Thanksgiving in the past. I do love to cook when I can.