Turkey / Noodles a La King
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I came across this recipe on a back of a egg noodles package. I made it and we love it.
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups turkey, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and cook onion until tender but not brown. Stir in soup, milk and remaining ingredients, heat to boiling then simmer, stirring occasionally. 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION