- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 lb Italian turkey sausage
- 1 (26 ounce) can tomato and basil pasta sauce (Barilla Tomato & Basil Sauce)
- 1 (8 ounce) can canned mushroom slices, drained
- 1 (32 ounce) container low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 10 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook/crumble sausage in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over med-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes until turkey is not pink.
- Drain turkey and return to skillet; stir in pasta sauce and mushrooms; set aside.
- Stir together the ricotta cheese and next 4 ingredients until blended.
- Arrange 5 uncooked lasagna noodles in a single layer in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish; layer evenly with half of the turkey mixture, half the ricotta cheese, and 2 cups mozzarella cheese; repeat layers once.
- Bake, covered, at 375° for 55 minutes; uncover and bake 10-15 minutes or until lasagna is bubbly; let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!