photo by out of here
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf French bread, unsliced (16oz)
- 1⁄2 cup newman's own balsamic vinaigrette
- 3⁄4 lb deli cajun turkey
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄2 cup mild banana pepper ring
- 3 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- Cut ends off bread; slice in half lengthwise and hollow out both halves, leaving a 1/2 to 1 inch shell.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of dressing on both halves, then place turkey on bottom half, top with provolone cheese, then olives, pepper rings, tomatoes and then sprinkle Romano cheese last.
- Put the second half of bread on the top and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate to meld the flavors.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!