- Ready In:
- 4 slices Italian bread (leave out all day so they are dry)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- Leave bread out all day so it is dry.
- Put in bowl and pour water over it.
- Let water soak in.
- Squeeze out excess water and discard.
- Break up bread with fingers.
- Add eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, meat, salt, and oregano.
- Mix it together with your hands.
- Taste for salt.
- Roll into small 2" balls and put on cookie sheet (spray with non-stick spray first) and bake in 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION