Easy Low-Fat Turkey Meatballs
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients thouroughly.
- Form 1/4 cup meat mixture into meatballs.
- Arrange 1/2 the meatballs around the edge of a dinner plate or large microwave safe plate.
- Microwave meatballs at 70% power 4 minutes 30 seconds.
- Turn over meatballs.
- Microwave at 70% power for 3 minutes.
- Repeat steps 3-6 with second half meatballs.
- Add meatballs to your favorite sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Easy to toss together. I did add much more spices and fresh minced garlic. Love that they are low fat! This made 20 good size meatballs. And 2-3 per person, saying that the servings of this recipe is more like 10. I baked mine in the oven for 15 minutes at 425 degrees. Will serve with red veggie sauce. Thanks!
Really Good and very easy to make. I followed the recipe as written and really liked them. A great low cal alternative to the standard meatball.<br/><br/>Edit: Three years after my original review these meatballs have become a staple in my family's diet. We all love them. I have served them as parmesan subs or over pasta. I have been asked for the recipe many times. Thank you for this delicious, healthy, and easy recipe that my whole family enjoys!
I used chicken in place of the turkey and kept all of the seasoning as written. I made them half the suggested size using a 1 oz. disher, and I needed 3 plates to get them all cooked but they came out great. We had them for dinner tossed in chili sauce with veggies and potatoes. My husband raved about them and my 3 1/2 year old ate them without arguing! Will be keeping this one on file!