Turkey Enchilada Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 3mins
1 tortilla pie
- Brown meat in oil, stir in tomatoes and taco seasoning mix.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in green onions and olives.
- Place 1 tortilla in bottom of 2 quart baking dish, cover with about 1/2 cup meat sauce. Top with about 1/4 cup cheese. Repeat, making a 6 layer stack.
- Pour 1/2 cup water down edge, into baking dish. Cover with foil and baking at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 4 wedges, garnish with sour cream if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This reminds me of a mexican pizza, we made this and we were pleasantly surprised by how good it was, i made 2 (fyi it makes ALOT, lol) and added black beans to 1 as i love them and my dh doesn't, this could also be made with ground beef which i may try next time. Great recipe and I'll be making this often.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mom to 2 boys, ages 11 and 6. My youngest is a cancer survivor, so we enjoy each day given to us! You never know what can happen in your life! I have been in the loan business for over 10 years and I love it. Unfortunately, this economy has put a wrench into my awesome career. After a couple layoffs, I decided I need to do something else for awhile. I am now selling advertising, and it's different! I am thankful to have a job, so can't complain much! I love to cook. I can spend a whole Sunday in the kitchen just cooking away. I love trying new recipes (my boyfriend hates it. Lol. He likes what he likes and would be fine never trying anything new.) I never bake. I think it's because I don't measure. I am a throw-in-the-ingredients until they taste good kind of girl. I LOVE this site(actually, I am addicted to it) and am enjoying finding new things to make everyday!